*****This post was originally written on 11/15/11*****
More of the same stuff this week…hunger…tiredness…a little nausea…but mostly just tired. Yesterday I went to bed at 9:30 and probably fell asleep by 10. No joke. I haven’t done that since I was probably in middle school?
I tried on some maternity jeans at Kohl’s today just to get an idea as to how they fit and they were huge. Luckily my jeans are still fitting okay but the pants I wore to work yesterday were definitely not…good thing I have my own office since I had to unbutton them in the afternoon. I’ll probably be switching to some of the larger pants I wore last winter when I was heavier very soon. P.S. Why are maternity clothes so expensive? I’m hoping a lot of my looser tops will fit for awhile because the bargain shopper in me was not happy.
- How far along?: 9 weeks
- Baby is the size of a: green olive
- Total weight gain/loss: +3 to 5 pound range
- The Bump: I think my tummy’s getting a little rounder…but I could just be making it up.
- Symptoms: Same as last week, nothing new.
- Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
- Sleep: Waking up a few times during the night, but usually I can fall asleep right away.
- What I miss: Deli sandwiches. I’m getting a little sick of PB&J’s.
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Ugh SORE SUBJECT. It’s going to be so hard to pick something as Hubby doesn’t like my ideas and vice versa.
- Movement: N/A
- Maternity Clothes: Not yet…
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the Week: Telling more of our close friends – I love hearing people’s reactions :)
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Our next appointment on 11/29. It makes me nervous that I haven’t been hit with a lot of morning sickness so I really hope everything is okay.