*****This post was originally written on 11/22/2011*****
Today is my birthday! Nothing too exciting for turning 26, but I did enjoy a lot of ice cream, amazing pasta with pink sauce at our favorite local Italian restaurant, and some more ice cream. Let’s say I was not afraid to overindulge this year :) It’s so hard to believe this is my last birthday as not being a mommy.
I am feeling better nausea wise – now I’m mostly just getting hungry, but I have noticed I’m not eating as much this week as I was the previous weeks so hopefully I slow down on the weight gain for awhile. Other than that, I’m still overtired all the time and have little energy to do anything. I’ve been wanting to get on the treadmill to walk for a half hour and it seems like so much effort. But all in all, I’m feeling pretty well and I’m very grateful for that.
- How far along?: 10 weeks
- Baby is the size of a: prune
- Total weight gain/loss: +3 to 5 pound range
- The Bump: Tummy is definitely rounder, but nothing that no one else would probably notice.
- Symptoms: Feeling a little better, now I’m mostly just tired.
- Food Cravings: Ice cream
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Haha Sista had a lettuce face mask from Lush and wanted me to do it with her – let’s just say when I opened up the container I’m almost started gagging
- Sleep: Not bad, just waking up a couple times each night to pee
- What I miss: No birthday drink this year :(
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we may be waiting until we find out the gender to discuss this more…
- Movement: N/A
- Maternity Clothes: I bought a dress and sweater (on sale) at Target but there’s no need to wear them yet
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the Week: Going to Babies R Us to start checking out some stuff
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Thanksgiving this week!!! Hmmm so much good food and I am not worrying about going for seconds – I’m eating for two, right? ;)