*****This post was originally written on 10/25/11*****
OH. MY. GOD. Please let me stop peeing every 2 seconds. This is absolutely ridiculous. I know that I’ve been drinking more water so that’s partly to blame but since yesterday I feel like I’ve been running to the bathroom literally every hour. Sigh.
It was tough going out with my co-workers last week to the Cheesecake Factory. Sometimes I get drinks when I go out with them and sometimes I don’t, but I have a feeling they know what’s up. Last weekend was also the first party I’ve gone to since finding out I’m pregnant and it’s so hard coming up with reasons for why I didn’t have a beer in my hand all night. Ugh, like I just want to start telling people now because it got really annoying. And I really wanted a beer…or some gummy worms soaked in vodka. Again….sigh.
Now I sound totally ungrateful, so I need to end this on a positive note. Less than a week to our first appointment! I can’t wait to see the ultrasound – maybe that will make it seem more real? Still hard to believe I’m growing something every time I look down at my tummy :)
- How far along?: 6 weeks
- Baby is the size of a: sweet pea
- Total weight gain/loss: back at my starting weight, which is good because I thought I totally overdid it last week and could have sworn I gained a few
- The Bump: just bloated
- Symptoms: Having to pee all the time. My forehead has completely broken out. And starting to get a little queasy, but usually some crackers help and I’m okay. Thank you Goldfish!
- Food Cravings: Hubby bought me pumpkin ice cream last week :) Oh, and breakfast food. Had a few bagels and some hash browns last week, hubby made me a homemade Egg McMuffin over the weekend, and I literally just had a yummy dinner of pancakes.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: No specific foods are making me queasy.
- Sleep: Getting up to pee once or twice a night…not fun.
- What I miss: Beer. Definitely beer.
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: We started talking about a few but hubby is just in no rush!
- Movement: N/A
- Maternity Clothes: N/A
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the Week: Hearing my co-worker tell me she’s going to be a grandma in April…I wanted to tell her so bad I’m expecting, too.
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Still waiting for the first appointment and ultrasound to come!
6 week picture (and yes, I’m officially switching sides since I realized how much easier it is to take a picture from this side…duhhh):