I’ve seen some Facebook friends post things they are thankful for each day during November, as this time can be considered a month of thanks. I really liked the idea and while I don’t think I can keep up with doing it every day on the blog, I think I’ll try to at least post on Thursdays and maybe continue it even when November is over.
This past week, I am thankful for…
- our house being warm and safe and for having power throughout Hurricane Sandy and the other snowstorm yesterday. I can’t imagine what those people in the states hit worst are going through right now.
- dark chocolate almond milk. I don’t think I’d be able to swallow my vitamins without a big glass of it at night.
- coffee…lots and lots of coffee
- yoga pants. The weather this past week has made me so unmotivated to get dressed in jeans.
- my camera. We have taken some really cute photos of Toby lately.
- my sister being a great and helpful aunt (especially when I’m running late)
- and, as always, for these two guys in my life: