Monthly weight loss re-cap time. I’m disappointed again with the numbers but I’ve realized it’s going to be harder and harder to lose these last 10 pounds. Technically I really only have about 7 more to go before I reach my goal, but I’m been fluctuating up and down the past 2 weeks and haven’t seen a significant loss in a while. Here’s the stats:
- Down 4.2 pounds since last month
- Down a total of 27.8 pounds since March 27th
I feel great and a lot of my clothes are staring to get too loose. I’m actually starting to put them in boxes to save them as maternity clothes for the future! And best thing ever last week: Old Navy was having a jeans sale and I bought a pair in a size smaller – oh yeah! I usually dread trying on jeans.
Some changes I’ve made to my weekday meal routine:
- I have had to cut back on snacks since I’m getting less calories as I lose weight. It’s been a little hard to adjust lately, but I think I’m getting the hang of it.
- I switched to eating plain, regular oatmeal – no brown sugar, apples, cinnamon, etc. It’s not as bland as I thought it would be and sometimes I use just a packet of Trevia to make it sweeter.
- I eat a cup of apple slices and a tablespoon of Better N’ Peanut Butter for breakfast, as well. This combined with the oatmeal usually keeps me full until about noon or so. I love this peanut butter – 100 calories and only 2.5 grams of fat per serving. I found it at Trader Joe’s and it’s a little pricey at $4 a jar but it’s worth it.
Goals for next month:
- Continue with exercising at least three times a week
- Try out the elliptical when I go to the gym with Sista
- Drink a Vitamin water each day at work – I bought a lot at Target when they were on sale last month and they’ve just been sitting in one of my drawers at work
C’mon last 7 pounds, let’s lose you!