I’m about 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight, however, my weight shifted around so much that clothes just don’t fit right. I’d like to get into better shape before I do a shopping spree. This time I will start with small goals for each week that will translate into a healthier living style. Here’s the weeks and goals I came up with:
Week 1 – starting 1/7:
- Drink 32oz of water each day. (Right now I’m lucky if I drink one glass of water – I drink milk, coffee, seltzer, and tea during the day but hardly any plain water).
- Do not eat anything after 9pm.
- Start using LoseIt.com again to track calories and exercise.
Week 2 – starting 1/14:
- Start 30 Day Shred video and do at least 3 days a week. (I bought this months ago and did it for 4 days straight before I stopped. It’s a killer 20 minute workout that I should do while Toby is happy in his jumper. Technically I should do 30 days straight for max results but I will aim for 3 days a week now.)
- Keep up with drinking 320z of water each day, tracking on LoseIt.com, and not eating anything after 9pm.
Week 3 – starting 1/21:
- Increase water intake to 40oz each day.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit each day.
- Keep up with doing Shred video 3x per week, tracking on LoseIt.com, and not eating anything after 9pm.
Week 4 – starting 1/28:
- Eat 1 serving of veggies each day.
- Keep up with drinking 400z of water each day, doing Shred video 3x per week, eating 2 servings of fruit each day, tracking on LoseIt.com, and not eating anything after 9pm.
This takes me to the end of the month so I will re-evaluate in early February to see what new goals I can add in or if I wasn’t being realistic with something. Hopefully this will keep me on track :)