Here is part 1 of the reveal – focused more on the guest bedroom part of the room.
And now here are the best parts…the actual nursery! On the right side of the room, the glider is next to the gallery wall and organizer:
- glider from Babies R Us, ottoman from Kohl’s (purchased several years ago)
In one corner of the room is the changing station:
- ribbon and felt cloud and star mobile – homemade
- frame and hanging glass balls from Christmas Tree Shops
- pails and rod from Ikea
- changing table and changing pad from Babies R Us (Graco brand)
- trash can from Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- baskets from Home Goods
- curtains from Target
In the frame, I added in lyrics from “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts, our wedding song.
In the other corner of the room is the wardrobe filled with his clothes, bibs, and accessories.
- wardrobe from Ikea, purchased several years ago
- hanging organizer from TJ Maxx
- green and beige baskets from Christmas Tree Shops
- blue baskets from Target
- closet dividers – homemade – tags and ribbon from Michael’s
There are a couple frames next to the wardrobe, waiting to be filled with newborn or family photos:
- hand-painted wooden frames and sea animals from Michaels
And last, but not least, next to the wardrobe is the crib:
- mobile, blanket, breathable bumpers, crib sheets from Babies R Us
- sailboat decals from Etsy Shop GreyWolfGraphics
- lamp from Ikea
- crib skirt from Amazon.com
- pennant banner homemade – used curtain from Christmas Tree Shops
On the back of the door are a few hooks to hang up favorite outfits:
- hooks from Christmas Tree Shops (originally a light, sparkly blue so they were repainted navy)
An overall shot of the nursery side:
This is probably the cleanest and most organized it will ever be :) Now all we need is Baby C and the room will finally be complete!